Looking for fly fishing gifts for Father’s Day, check out CaddisFlyShop.com for the top ten:
1. Go big with Simms G4Z zipper waders.
2. Protect your face from the sun with Buff Headgear.
3. New Oakley fishing shades have unbelievable polarization technology.
4. Everybody needs a Cliff Bugger Beast, one of the coolest fly fishing products made in the USA.
5. Prevent invasive species with new Simms wading boots with Vibram soles.
6. Slim down the amount of gear your schlepping with a stripped down chest pack instead of a fishing vest. Simms and Fish Pond.
7. Get the Measure-net for someone who needs to measure fish.
8. Klean Kanteen. Go eco friendly and skip the plastic water bottles.
9. New fly reels from Loop and Bauer are super hot right now.
10. New fly rods: Try out the Zpey, a new style of rod for Spey casting as well as single hand. Or pick up a starter or backup rod for under $170, the Echo Carbon.