UPDATE: LINKS FIXED, THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.
Here is the background on this one time offering: The Caddis Fly Shop needs to test our new on line reservation system. We would like to make sure that we have no issues and the only way to test it, use it!
So here is what the shop is offering:
1. The cost of this special preseason trip is $250 for one or two people.
2. This offer is good for any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday during the month of APRIL.
3. The trip will last from 10am until 3:00pm.
4. All equipment (yep, flies too!) will be provided by the guide. NO LUNCH will be provided.
5. The guide chooses the drift on the lower Mckenzie.
6. All reservations and payment must be made ON LINE. No phone calls will be used to take a reservation. You may call the shop for questions, but you must make your reservation and payment, ON LINE.
7. You will receive a email letter confirming your trip.
8. The shop will call and tell you where and when to meet your assigned guide on the river within 48 hours of your scheduled trip.
Remember, this is for April only! Any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. We hope that you will take advantage of our special and help us out by testing our new reservation system.